- There will be a separate entrance and exit for all to use. All side entrances will be locked and not used.
- Temperatures and health screening will be conducted for all who enter the school.
- All should wash and sanitize hands often.
- Bleacher seating will be restricted such that every other row is unoccupied.
- Standing room or other chairs may be brought in as space and capacity allows.
- Games will be broadcasted on the school’s Facebook page.
- Fans should stay in their vehicle and not enter the school until the game their child is playing in begins.
- 120 spectators will be allowed in the gym at a time. Fans will be admitted as space is available.
- Fans should leave gym as soon as their game is over to allow for others to enter.
- Face coverings will be worn by spectators ages 10 and older while in school or gym. A spectator may remove face covering while eating and drinking.
- Fans should sit in family groups and social distance from others.
- Masks will be worn while in school or gym.
- Exception #1 – Players do not have to wear a mask while playing.
- Exception #2 – Players on the bench should wear a mask or social distance.
- Players should avoid all non-sport-related personal contact at all times.
- Game balls will be sanitized often during games.
- Locker rooms
- There will be locker rooms for GMCS teams only. Team members will only be in the rooms when a coach accompanies them. Doors will remain locked at other times.
- Visiting teams should come prepared to play. No locker rooms will be made available.
- Score/time keeper and statisticians
- There should be no more than 4 people on the stage at a time to run the clock and/or log stats.
- There should be no more than 3 people in the sound booth at one time.
- Admission volunteers (3-4) will keep a count all who come through the doors, as well as conduct the health screening,
- Concession Stand
- Only five volunteers may work in the concession stand at a time.
- Those working in the concession stand must wear a face mask that completely covers their nose and mouth.
- Gloves should be worn by those preparing and handling food.
- Single-use items should be available (i.e. pre-packaged condiments; disposable silverware, cups, lids, straws) for patrons.
- Workers should encourage patrons to social distance while waiting.