- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:15, 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10: 33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:24; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:4; John 11:25); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature; and that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ and that only by God’s grace through faith alone we are saved. (John 3: 16; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 12:12-17; Romans 8:9; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Romans 8:13-14; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
This statement is of utmost importance to our school and serves as the foundation of all we do.